BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Towel Cake

Well, I'm switching gears from diaper cakes to towel cakes. I created this cake for my sister's bridal shower. I found a youtube video HERE that was very helpful in rolling the towels. I cut the pumpkin pie paper into a doily design to go under the cake. This was really easy to make and I am going to use it as a decoration for the cake table. If you have any questions, let me know! Thanks for looking!!!


Supplies:

  • 2 bath towels
  • 2 hand towels
  • 3 washcloths
  • flowers (I used 6 large Gerber Daisies)
  • wide ribbon
  • floral pins
  • wooden kitchen utensils
  • cake round
  • Pumpkin Pie SU! cardstock

1 comments:

The Warren's said...

WOW! You have been crazy busy! It all looks great! Your sis is very lucky to have you!