BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Medallion Card


Well, I needed to get some swaps together before my stamp night tomorrow. This is what I came up with. I pulled out my SU! chalks (that I haven't used in forever!!) and got after it.

After I inked up the image with Versamark, I stamped it onto the whisper white cs and then chalked it using sponge daubers. Then I stamped my greeting and sprayed the entire white piece with champagne shimmer spray. It's made from rubbing alcohol and the shimmer paint that SU! sells (see below for item numbers). Here is a picture of the shimmer. (it's not the best picture, but if you click on it it will enlarge and you will be able to see the detail better)


If you have any questions, please let me know! Thanks for looking!

Supplies: (all products are Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Bermuda Bay (retired), Basic Gray (121044), Pretty in Pink (100459), Whisper White (100730)
Stamps: Medallion background stamp (115223), Warm Words (retired)
Ink: Versamark (102283), Regal Rose (105211)
Accessories: Stampin' Pastels (120962), mini glue dots (103683), Snail adhesive (104332), Champagne Shimmer Spray (made from Champagne shimmer paint) (116806), Sponge Daubers (102892), Basic Gray Taffeta ribbon (retired)